在古希腊语中守金法级斗团怎钱严罪，中间语态经常是反身的，指示主语做关于自身或为了自身的行动，比如"The boy washes himself"或"Th否纸员湖容盾e boy washes"。它可波帮以是及物动词也可以是不及物动词。它偶尔用在使役性意义上，比如"The father causes his son to be set free"或"Th乐迅销e father ransoms his son"。
拉丁语的被动表现完全符合屈折语的特征，即采用动词的一个特定变形(inflection)。例如:"poemam legit" 他读诗歌。"poema legitur"诗歌被他读。
2货问婷排教什三排矛钟、作为主题优势语言，汉语对被动态的使用相对于印欧语言比较谨慎。例文重未更七胜热: 主动:狗咬了这个男人。 被动:这个男人被狗咬了。
fee仅片l， hear， help， listen to， look at， make， observe， see， notice， watch
The teacher made me go out of the classroom.
--> I was made to go out of the classroom (by the teacher).
We saw him play football on t层将架独相吸法钢今资he playgrou吧雨千片沉材nd.
--> He was seen to play football on the playground.
Coal can be used to produce electr易变能打icity for agricul劳假然案责顶深棉跟装微ture and industry.
1 let 的用法
T据沿hey let the strange go.---> The strange was let go.
2) 若let 后宾补较长时，let 通常不用被动语态，而用allow或permit 代替。
The nurse let me go to see my classmat干术接丰愿轮扩带族e in the hospital.
----> I was allowed / permitted to see my classma飞久死究吸原顾村te in the hospital.
This 王帝苏如存历is a photo of the power station that has been set up inmy hometown.
My sister will be taken care of by Grandma.
Such a thing has 去never been heard of before..
believe， consider， 只步差坏练织身节declare， expect， feel ， report， say，see， s认愿便氧优干uppose， think， understand
- It is said that… 据说
- It is re术约局写细响起ported that… 据报道
- It is believed that… 大家相信
- It is hoped that… 大家希望
- It is well known that… 众所周知
- It is thought that… 大家认为
- It is suggested that… 据建议
- It is taken granted that… 被视为当然
- It has been decided that… 大家决定
- It must be rememberedthat…务必记住的是
- It is said that she will leave for Wuhan on Tuesday.
派灯结青座零此呀衣绍专appear， d降天ie disappear， end (vi. 结束)， f蒸春消ail， happen， last， lie，remain， sit， spread， stand，break out， come true， fall asleep， keep silence， lose heart，take place.
After the fire， very little remained of my hou银报细叶硫切培笑件种se.
比较: rise， fall， happen是不及物动词;raise， seat是及物动词。
(错) The price ha司植s been risen.
(对) The 讲连哪七师卷price has risen.
(错) The accident was hap紧只执宣虽pened last week.
(对) The accident happened last week.
(错) The price h城武权角as raised.
(对) The price has been raised.
(错) Please seat.
(对) Please be seated.
fit， have， hold， marry， own， wish， cost， not坐ice， watc艺了校矛h，agree with， arrive at / in， shake hands with， succ程希打凯山析划eedin， su球放兰镇ffer from， happen to， take part in， walk into， belong to
This key just fits the lock.
Your story agrees with what had already been heard.
appear， be become， fall， feel， get， grow， keep， look，remain， seem， smell， sound， stay， taste， turn
It sounds good. 听起来很好。
She dreamed a bad dream last night.
(对) She likes to swim. 她喜爱游泳。
(错) To swim is liked by her.
1)wash， clean， cook， iron， look， cut， sell， read，wear， feel， draw， write， sell， drive…
The book sells well.
This knife cuts easily.
2)blame， let(出租)， remain， keep， rent， build
I was to blame for the accident.
Much work remains.
3) 在need， require， want， worth (形容词)， deserve后的动名词必须用主动形式。
The door needs repairing.= The door needs to berepaired. 门需要修了。
This room needs cleaning. 这房间应该打扫一下。
This book is worth reading. 这本书值得一读。
4) 特殊结构:make sb. heard / understood (使别人能听见/理解自己)，have sth. done ( 要某人做某事)。
be determined， be pleased， be graduated (from)， be finished，be prepared (for)， be occupied (in)， get marries
He is graduated from a famous university.
注意: 表示同某人结婚，用marry sb. 或get married to sb. 都可。
He married a rich girl.
He got married to a rich girl.
注意:当 need， want， require， worth(形容词)后面接doing也可以表示被动。
Your hair wants cutting.
The floor requires washing.
The book is worth reading.
(a)My shoes don't fit me.
(p)*I'm not fitted by my shoes.
(a)They have a nice house.
(p)*A nice house is had by them.
(a)They fitted new seat covers on their car.
(p)New seat covers were fitted on their car.
表示状态的及物动词还有abide， befall， cost， fail， hold， lack， possess， resemble， suit， want等。在下面的句子中，也没有相应的被动语态:
(a)He turned the corner.
(p)*The corner was turned by him.
(a)He praises himself.
(p)*Himself is praised by him.
但可以转换为He is praised by himself.可以用作反身动词的还有apply， behave， conduct， deny， enjoy， forget， help， introduce， occupy， pride， seat， teach等。当动词的宾语为相互代词时，也不能用于被动语态:
(a)We must help each other.
(p)*Each other must be helped by us.
(a)The teacher shook his head.
(p)*His head was shaken by the teacher.
(a)The pilot ditched his plane.
(p)The plane was ditched by the pilot.
All bodies are made up of atoms.
My advice was thrown away upon him.
这种被动结构还有be alleged， be bound up with， be done up， be grown over， be knocked up， be held up， be inclined， be lost on， be obliged to， be posted， be rumored to， be said to， be transported， be wound up等。
It is known that sound is a form of energy.
It was rumored that the confidential documents had been found.
Albert Einstein was born in 1879.
Manfred was killed in the Second World War.
The library needs___， but it'll have to wait until Sunday.
A. cleaning B. be cleaned C. clean D. being cleaned
答案A. need (实意) +n /to do，need (情态)+ do，当为被动语态时，还可need + doing. 本题考最后一种用法，选A。如有tobe clean 则也为正确答案。
- 一般现在时的被动语态构成:is / am / are + 及物动词的过去分词 Our classroom is cleaned everyday. I am asked to study hard. Knives are used for cutting things.
- 一般过去时的被动语态构成:was / were + 及物动词的过去分词 A new shop was built last year. Dinosaur eggs were laid long long ago.
- 现在完成时的被动语态构成:has / have + been + 及物动词的过去分词 This book has been translated into many languages. Many man-made satellites have been sent up into space by many countries.
- 一般将来时的被动语态构成:will+ be + 及物动词的过去分词 A new hospital will be built in our city. Many more trees will be planted next year.
- 含有情态动词的被动语态构成:情态动词+ be + 及物动词的过去分词 Young trees must be watered often. Your mistakes should be corrected right now. The door may be locked inside. Your homework can be handed in tomorrow.
- 现在进行时的被动语态构成:am / is / are + being + 及物动词的过去分词 Uncle Wang is mending my bike now.→ My bike is being repaired by Tom now. They are planting trees over there. → Trees are being planted over there by them.
- 不定式的被动语态:to + be + 及物动词的过去分词 There are two books to be read. → There are twenty more trees to be planted.
- Bruce writes a letter every week. →A letter is written by Bruce every week.
- Li Lei mended the broken bike this morning.→The broken bike was mended by Li Lei this morning.
- He has written two novels so far.→Two novels have been written by him so far.
- They will plant ten trees tomorrow.→Ten trees will be planted by them tomorrow.
- Lucy is writing a letter now.→A letter is being written by Lucy now.
- You must lock the door when you leave.→the door must be locked when you leave.
- 不及物动词无被动语态。 What will happen in 100 years. The dinosaurs disappeared about 65 million years ago.
- 有些动词用主动形式表示被动意义。 This pen writes well. This new book sells well.
- 感官动词或使役动词使用省略to的动词不定式，主动语态中不带to ，但变为被动语态时，须加上to 。 例:make somebody do something→somebody+ be +made to do something see somebody do something→somebody +be +seen to do something A girl saw my wallet drop when she passed by. →My wallet was seen to drop by a girl when she passed by. The boss made the little boy do heavy work. →The little boy was made to do heavy work by the boss.
- 如果是接双宾语的动词改为被动语态时，直接宾语(物)作主语，那么动词后要用介词，这个介词是由与其搭配的动词决定。 He gave me a book. →A book was given to me by him. He showed me a ticket. →A ticket was shown to me by him. My father bought me a new bike. →A new bike was bought for me by my father.
- 一些动词短语用于被动语态时，动词短语应当看作一个整体，而不能丢掉其中的介词或副词。 We can't laugh him. →He can't be laugh by us. He listens to the radio every day. →The radio is listened to by him every day. The nurse is taking care of the sick man. →The sick man is being taken care of by the nurse.</CA>