Rescheduling Assumption 重排假设 ; 重排假定
assumption checking 假设检验 ; 假定查验
Fundamental Assumption 基本假定 ; 基本假设 ; 详细翻译
arbitrary assumption 任意假设 ; [数] 任意假定 ; 详细翻译
Assumption Surfacing 前提假设暴露法 ; 假设前提法
assumption validity 设想效度
auxiliary assumption 辅助假定
inflation assumption 通货膨胀假设
hydrostatic assumption 静力假设 ; [流] 流体静力学假设
- a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn;"on the assumption that he has been injured we can infer that he will not to play"
- a hypothesis that is taken for granted;"any society is built upon certain assumptions"
- the act of taking possession of or power over something;"his assumption of office coincided with the trouble in Cuba""the Nazi assumption of power in 1934""he acquired all the company's assets for ten million dollars and the assumption of the company's debts"
- celebration in the Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary's being taken up into heaven when her earthly life ended; corresponds to the Dormition in the Eastern Orthodox Church
- (Christianity) the taking up of the body and soul of the Virgin Mary when her earthly life had ended
- audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to;"he despised them for their presumptuousness"
- the act of assuming or taking for granted;"your assumption that I would agree was unwarranted"
- The project was predicated on the assumption that the economy was expanding.这一计划是以经济发展的设想为依据的。
- The theory is based on a series of wrong assumptions.这一理论是以一系列错误的设想为依据的。
- His assumption of power was welcomed by everyone.他的当权为大家所欢迎。
- He talked with an assumption of ease.他装出从容的样子说话。
- They have taken a wrong turning in their assumption that all men and women think alike.他们错误地设想所有男女均见解一致。
- The government have retained the support which greeted their assumption of power last March.自从在刚过去的三月掌权以来，政府的支持率依旧未减。
- Dr Subroto questioned the scientific assumption on which the global warming theory is based.苏布罗托博士质疑全球变暖理论所依据的科学假设。
- Why have they received an assumption of being safe for us all without scientific evidence?没有科学的证据，为什么它们已经得到一个假设它们对我们是安全的?
- So the assumption at that time of course, was that if you were an atheist there was nothing for you to make you moral.当然了这在当时只是假设而已，如果你是一个无神论者,那么对你来说将没有任何道德上的教义。
- So, do not be surprised if this assumption is invalidated in future releases, though I think the probability of that is low.因此，如果这种假设在将来的版本中无效，也不用感到惊奇;不过我认为这种可能性非常小。